Global Information Intelligence
Global Information Intelligence Provides Expert Intelligence on Critical Global Information Solutions
Critical Intelligence on Current and Emerging Global Information Trends and Solutions
Information Security, Cyber Security and Emerging Threats Challenges:
The rapid increase in the trends on global information security, cyber security and frameworks, regulatory, and standards, compliance present major challenges for every use in the world to assimilate, filter, examine, analyze and digest relevant, critical and vital information for daily use and require continuous proactive counter measures.
Governance for All Security, Cyber Security, Global Standards and Regulations
Emerging and Latest Threats on security and Cyber Security, Governance, Best Practices and Proactive Intelligence for all global standards, regulations and frameworks systems and all employees - All Public, Private, Federal, State, Local and Academic and Industry
All Security: All IT, Enterprise, Infrastructure, Cyber Security, etc.
Critical Information and Cyber Security: All Information Security, Enterprise, Infrastructure, Architecture, Application, Web, Data Cloud, Big Data, Private-Public, Cyber Security, etc.
All Data Sets, IT, Financial, Banks, Health Datasets. Electronic Medical Records, Decision Sciences and Data Protection and Privacy, Business, Financial, Insurance, Legal, Engineering, Public Policy, Global Population, Economics, Government, Academic and Industry, Public and Private Sectors
Governance for All Security, Cyber Security, Global Standards and Regulations
Global Information Intelligence LLC provides an intelligent, effective, and proactive Governance and Regulatory Compliance including data privacy, protection and use.
The Governance and Regulatory Compliance will improve maturity in effectiveness and efficiency and proactive posture in the following services:
Benefits and Value
Global Information Intelligence LLC provides proactive, effective, efficient and cost-effective Benefits and Value for the Regulatory Compliance including the following:
- All Global Multi-Compliance and Cyber Security
- Achieve Compliance for all Global Regulations, Standards and Frameworks
- Information Security and Cyber security for Infrastructure
- Security of Critical Systems, Data, Applications, Databases, Web, Websites, etc.
- Service delivery: desktop support, technology support center, etc.
- Network, systems: enterprise hardware and software system support, etc.
- Cyber Security and process and improvement, etc.
- Cloud, Big Data, Emerging Threats Security
- Operational Security, Data Protection, Proactive Incident Response, etc.
- Threat Intelligence and Proactive Sustainable Security for Emerging Security Threats, etc.
Governance for All Global Standards, Regulations, Frameworks, Compliance, Information Security, Governance, Risk Compliance (GRC), Cyber Security, Dynamic Data Security and Threats Intelligence, and Proactive Remediation
- All Sensitive and Regulated Data for all Critical Systems
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics
- Intelligent Data Mining and eGRC for Cloud Computing:
- Cloud Computing and Big Data Traceable and Effective GRC
- Analysis and Continuous Monitoring of Risks and Impact on Consumers Data Breach
- Cloud Computing and Data Centers Security and Controls
- Cloud Computing SAAS, IAAS, PAAS, etc.
- Public- Private Clouds and Big Data Security
- Risk Mitigation of Data Breach Traffic
- Deterrence, Prevention Detection and Remediation for Breach Data and
- Risks Analysis, Metrics and Mitigation
- Risks and Fraud development
- Data Breach Reporting Services
- Impact on Customers
- Classes Modifications and Additions
- Support – Administrators, DBA, Developers
- Security and Access Controls, Authorizations, Authentications
- Logging, Monitoring, and Analysis for Security and Regulatory Compliance
- Standards and Regulations for US, EU and Global
- Intelligence Data Mining and Cloud Computing GRC
Unique Global Information Intelligence Professional Services
Traceable and Effective Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
Cloud Computing and Big Data, Cyber Security Smart Grid Cyber Security, Virtualization, All IT, Security Incident Event Management (SIEM), MDM, SOA, etc.
Phases - Implementations:
Summary of Key and Unique Deliverables of Global Information Intelligence
1. Traceable and Effective GRC
Controls – Policies, Standards, Process and Procedures, Risk Controls Matrices (RCM), Testing, Remediation and Effective Operating Controls and Proactive Security
2. Automation of GRC – Executive Reports –Summary Feeds of Dynamic
Changes in Systems and Cloud Computing and Big Security: Threats, Security Posture, Vulnerability Management- Proactive Risk Mitigation
3. Intelligent Data Mining- Big Data Management: Intelligent Data Mining: Filtering, Correlation SIEM and Log Management in Real-time – Incident Response and Forensics
- Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Smart Grid and Client Services:
- Over 500 Global Regulations, Standards & Frameworks. US, European, Asia Pacific, etc. including SANIST 800 Series, ISO 27001-270058: PCI, HIPAA, SOX, ITIL, SAS70/SAE16 Type II, GLBA, Data Protection and Privacy, etc.
- Over 500 Global Standards, Regulations and Laws and Frameworks: Energy, Smart Grid, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Financial, Banking, IT, etc.: Development and Implementation of Policies, Standards, Processes and Procedures: Banking and Finance, Mortgage Industry, IT, Enterprise, and Global Regulatory, Standards, Frameworks: COBIT, COSO, ITIL, ISO, IEC, IEEE, ISO 17799, ISO 27001-08, CMMI, NIST, etc.
- Regulations: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, Privacy, FDA-CFR-21-11, SSAE16 and SSAE18, SOC2, SOC 3, etc.
- Standards: NIST 800 Series, ISO 27001/2, FEDRAMP,
- Best Practice – ISO, NIST, IATF, IEEE, IEC, ISO, JTC, DLP, Data Privacy, Security, Applications, Databases, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
- Effective Security and Controls – Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Documentation of Effective Operating Controls - Global: ISO 27001-058, NIST 800 Series, SOX, HIPAA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.: Security, Compliance and Maintenance and Effective Proactive Security Operations
- Developed and implemented over 500 Global Standards, Regulations and Laws and Frameworks: Energy, Smart Grid, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Financial, Banking, IT, etc. Dr. Hooper documented and Multi-Mapped Managed, Designed and Implemented over 500 Global Standards, Regulations: Financial. Business, IT, Health, etc.:
- Development of Effective and Traceable Governance, Risk and Compliance Controls
- Information Security, Cyber Security Smart Grid, Cloud Computing, Big Data
- Analysis and Grouping of Threat/Risks Categories, Subcategories and Types
- Development of Multiple Levels of Online Controls Assessments for Security, Traceable Governance, Risk and Compliance controls
- Visibility of GRC Posture- Changes and Threats
- Continuous Monitoring of Big-Data and Cloud Computing Breach Traffic
- Data Feed of Intelligence Feature Attributes for Vulnerability Management, Threats, Exposure and Dynamic Risk Containment
- Analysis of Global Emerging Standards and Controls, Risks and Impact on Consumers
- Forensics, Intelligence Data Mining
- Dynamic Incident Response-Mitigation
- Analysis of Global Emerging Standards and Controls,Risks and Impact on Consumers
- Forensics: Online and Offline
- Intelligence Mining Algorithms Analysis
Global Organizations, Federal Government, States, Counties, Cities, Local, Industry, Public-Private Sectors
Founding Director, Consortium for Strategic Emerging Technologies-Harvard
Global Information Intelligence LLC
Contact: Global Information Intelligence LLC (Global Info Intel)
Cambridge, MA, Palo Alto, CA; Plano, TX
6860 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 200, Plano, TX 75025
Dr. Emmanuel Hooper, PhD, PhD, PhD, Harvard and Yale Alumni
President, Global Information Intelligence LLC
Visit Global Info Intel: Website: www.globalinfointel.com
See the Services on the Menu on the Left Side Navigation of this Website
All Rights Reserved, Copyright Global Information Intelligence LLC (Global Info Intel), 2000 - 2019